•  MotoGP
  • MotoGP
  • MotoGP
  • MotoGP
  • MotoGP
  • MotoGP
  • MotoGP
/>

June 18, 2016

HARLEY DAVIDSON FLSTF FATBOY



-->
Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy
  • Harley Davidson always makes distinctive bikes, there are not exception for 2009 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy. It makes different style through a wide 200 mm rear tire and 17-inch front wheel and bright chrome fork nacelle. Unique premium components like Bullet Hole Disc Aluminum wheels and fat front forks identify this Softail as the iconic Fat Boy. New optional mirror polished chrome-plated wheels can accentuate the Fat Boy look.
  • FLSTF Fat Boy like the others Softail model has 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission for outstanding mid-range torque and relaxed engine speed when cruising. A 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine is equipped with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) enhances engine efficiency, provides crisp throttle response and easy starting, and self-adjusts for changing environmental conditions to maintain performance. A horseshoe oil tank located below the seat, forward foot controls or foot boards, the classic Fat Bob fuel tank, and the perfect execution of custom detail in paint and metal are design elements that define each Softail model.
  • "I think this was a great race for everyone because there were all four leading riders of the championship, fighting very closely and all in strong form. We knew that they would all be tough to beat today so I am very pleased about this win,
  • I rode very well and my team worked brilliantly all weekend to find the right setting. I had a very good start today, a great battle with Stoner early on and then after half race distance I was a little faster and really able to push at the maximum, which was great fun. At the end it came down to another incredible battle with Lorenzo and I really had to be on top form, especially because he passed me when I wasn't expecting it. Luckily I was able to take him back and then I rode a perfect final lap with no mistakes